In classes, we were taking notes about the Literary Devices and learning some of them by a presentation, here is the link to it.
With the Language teacher, Pilar Pando, we were reviewing the tenses. Different groups had to find different videos explaining different Tenses, I worked with Sere, Fede, and Paz. She told us to look for the Past Perfect Tense. Click here to go to the video or watch it down here.
Today the Biology teacher, Cecilia Adem, gave us some exercises to learn and practice about the living organisms. you can see the exercises she gave us clicking here. She also asked us to work in pairs, I worked with Lucas Vorbeck.
- The living things can make their own food, eat, move and most important they can grow. Humans, animals and plants can die, while not living things cant. The living things can also breath and reproduce.
2. We can see two humans, two dogs and a tree.
3. The clothes, a house, a stick the dog is holding, the kettle and the glass a man is holding.
- The car needs oil to be used, if not it cannot produce energy to move. We need food to get energy and move. The car can move, humans, animals and plants can move too.
2. Because the car cannot grow, the car needs to be moved it cannot be moved by itself, the car cannot reproduce or breath.
b. All animals and plants
d. Irritability and Movement
2. Organism, Respiration, Movement, Nutrition, Growth, Reproduction, Excretion, Irritability.
- Duck, house-fly, bat, eagle, owl and mosquito.
- Bat and owl.
- Fish, whale, seal and duck.
- Those organisms that have feathers: Duck, eagle and owl.