- Los migrantes están en mejores condiciones que los refugiados. Los migrantes no corren un riesgo de vida ni llegan a un país extranjero obligados. Además, el país al que llegan no tienen la obligación de recibirlos. En cambio, los refugiados están obligados a desplazarse de su país y tienen un riesgo de vida inmediato. La ONU obliga a los países a recibir a los refugiados.
- La incidencia demográfica crea efectos económicos, políticos y sociales, el saldo migratorio, el mantenimiento de prácticas culturales por parte de los que llegan al país y la concentración urbana de origen migratorio.
- En los países de donde provienen los refugiados suele haber guerras o conflictos políticos o sociales. Esto hace que los refugiados tengan que migrar a otros países, ya que suele ser una situación de vida o muerte.
- Los pueblos originarios mantienen su cultura a lo largo de los años a pesar de que los inmigrantes llegan con nuevas culturas. Debido a esto hay ciertas ceremonias en distintos días del año hechas por estos pueblos como la “Fiesta de la Pachamama”. Esto se relaciona con las culturas que mantienen los inmigrantes cuando llegan a distintos países.
- “Buenos Aires Celebra” festeja la cultura de distintos países en sus fechas importantes como el día de su independencia. Le trae a los Argentinos distintas culturas de distintos países para conocer más sobre ellos, los próximos países son Corea y Líbano.
Today, in Literature, we were asked to work in pairs, I worked with Mati Campion, and to answer some questions from the teacher’s blog. Also, we had to include a drive in which we were working on Tuesday.
Here is the link to the drive.
Here are the answers:
We chose questions 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6.
1) The prologue has 14 lines because it is a sonnet, and all the sonnets have 14 lines. Also, another characteristic of the sonnets, is that the last two lines give the message of the sonnet, and they are called couplets. This two lines also can explain what the sonnet is about. Also, the couplets ryme with each other.
2) Lines 2 and 4, “Scene” and “Unclean”. Lines 5 and 7, “Foes” and “Overthrows”. Lines 6 and 8, “Life” and “Strife”. Lines 10 and 12, “Rage” and “Stage”. Lines 13 and 14, “Attend” and “Mend”.
4) “Star-Cross’d lovers” and “Death-Marked love”.
5) “Mutiny”, “Death”, “Blood”, “Foes”, “Death”, “Strife” and“Rage”.
6) “Households”, “Parent’s” and “Children’s”.
With the Base Groups, I am with Santiago Guerrico, Felicitas De Simone and Federico San Lorenzo, we had to do some activities that the teacher, Lenny Ambrosini, left on her blog. Here are the activities and down here the activities done.
1) Wilson’s diary entry
I am very stressed of what has happened. I can’t believe that no one thinks like me. America voted not to join the league of nations.
Although I may agree with some reasons I still think that we should be part of the league, despite the fact that I understand the preoccupations of my people, I stick to the idea that it will bring a lasting peace.
In my opinion, we should have entered the league because we would have had the peace that we all dreamt of. First of all, I had the idea of forming the league of nations, I also created the 14 points. Besides, we all have the same objective, no more European wars.
I strongly believe that USA has to think again the decision of not getting involved in the league. Hope this problem is solved.
Write you tomorrow,
We did the collage in “ThingLink” where we included text and images. Click the link to see it.
3) “Diamond 9” diagram
4) Human Sculpture
The picture shows how the League of Nations was more worried about their public image and their necessities, than people’s problems. The person in the middle (Nicolas Larralde) represents a balance and how the League of Nations saw the situation. The person in the left (Santiago Guerrico) represents the League’s public image and necessities and the person in the right (Felicitas De Simone) the people’s necessities. This shows how their own necessities and their public image weighed more than the people.
The League of Nations was an organization, with a lot of frustrations,
They sometimes succeeded, but they did not always get what they wanted and needed,
They helped many sick, poor and homeless people, they wanted everyone to be peaceful,
Although they seemed to do the right thing, the justice was not always everything,
They cared more about their image,
than the people’s necessities.
6) Map Bulgaria
In the last 2 weeks in language we had been working in some activities of the book “Boy” by Roald Dahl.
My group is Mora Malenchini, Juana Navarro and Santiago Yezze, and we were asked to work in the chapter “A drive in the motorcar”.
First we made a reflection and a rap:
Then we made a bend diagram comparing the school in that time and the school now:
After the diagram we made a paper in which we explained 5 words of vocabulary, with drawings and with the definitions and also examples:
Our Biology teacher assigned us to make an activity that explained the menstrual cycle with our Base Groups. We could chose between a song, a rap or a mind map. At first we doubted between a rap or a song, but we chose the song. Also, when we made the rap we realized that it didn’t explain the menstrual cycle very well, so we made it a again. I was absent many classes, so I couldn’t work very much on this activity. Here is the rap:
Inside the ovary, a follicle with an egg is developed, uterus lining repairs like it doesnt care.
Follicle bursts, egg released, fertilisation can occur like a formation.
Uterus lining thickens, ready for embryo if the egg is fertilised, very organized.
Egg not fertilised? Thickness not needed. It breaks down, and it is lost through the vagina.